Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Minor Tweaks

Changing the "Fruit of the Sea". It's been Thai style for awhile. Going to serve it with a little pasta and a light tomato sauce with garlic, fresh basil, truffle oil and some shaved Parmesan. I want to do the sauce "ala minute", I'll play around with it and see how it works. A little more main stream but I know I'll sell the hell out of it.

Also changing the Veg dish. Wild mushroom-miso broth with grilled tofu, spinach and broccoli. I may drizzle a little truffle oil on it as well. No matter what I will not be selling the hell out of tofu. (my wife likes it. Love you honey!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell were you doing up before 5 AM??? Nice blog Scott - hope the therapy is working. Don't throw the knives - they look like they really do some damage.

Tom T

Anonymous said...

Anyone else catch the hidden analogy?

Anonymous said...

Wrong entry. I meant the title photo.