Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 6

I'm very happy to see moisture return to my skin. It was starting to remind me of my dad's death-bed skin. Dry and lifeless. I assume I suffered from chronic dehydration due to consuming excessive amounts of alcohol.

I find it much easier to concentrate and recall phone numbers and names.

I'm not nearly as depressed. As a matter of fact some of my saddness has been replaced by anger. When I finally need something I find myself alone. That's OK, it's the way it's always been.

I wake in the morning thanking God for yesterday's strength and ask him for today's. Repeat daily.

Sleep? That's a problem. I'm not used to much so I can live with it.

I'd like to point out that when you live alone above a bar it would be very easy to give into temptation.

I am proud of myself again.

No comments: